Sunday, September 21, 2014

7 septembre 2014

I went to Pont-Neuf Korean Church today and I really liked it. They were much friendlier and welcoming than Paris Presbyterian Church. Once service was over, me and a couple other new comers (all students studying in Paris for ___ amount of time) were invited to eat lunch with the pastor! I bonded a lot with Rebecca (from London) and Christine (from Philadelphia) because we were all most comfortable speaking in English. There were also three other students who came from Korea. They were all really nice but the language barrier. Ugh. Afterwards, we moved over to where the college group was sitting/eating and got to talk a lot with them. There were a couple people one year younger than me and a lot of people around 22-25ish, but there was literally no one the same age as me. It was slightly awkward but I still liked them! I still have to check out Hillsong Paris, but I'm liking this church so far. They also have college group Bible studies every week so I might check that out? It seems like a good way to meet people. But from what I saw, except for one guy, everyone was most comfortable speaking in Korean so I'm not sure if I am down for that haha. Even the Bible studies will be conducted in Korean D:

No comments:

Post a Comment